The Daily Diet--news you can loose

A chronicle of our personal quest to loose weight

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday Weigh In

Thursday is my official WI day and I am down .8# from last week. I was hoping for a full lb, but I will take what I can get. I've been being VERY good with my food -- I've been OP (on plan) all week and made it to the gym 3 times -- more would be better, but at least I'm doin' it.

I have set a "mini goal" for myself of 6 lbs by Valentines Day and I am down 3.8 since I started, so I am moving in the right direction, but I'm not sure I can do 2.2 in the next 2 weeks -- but it's a good goal to strive for, even if I don't quite hit it. This week(end) is going to be a killer - two partys which will include lots of fun (evil) foods and drink. I need to stay focused --remember that parties are for enjoying the company I'm with and doesn't have to include over eating or drinking. (you guys help me remember that when you see me headed to the food table!)

How's everybody else doin?

10-8-ious
(17/3.8/-.8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home