The Daily Diet--news you can loose

A chronicle of our personal quest to loose weight

Monday, February 05, 2007

I didn't deserve this!

I don't deserve to have the scale give me the same # this Monday morning as it did Friday morning -- not after the weekend I had! The only good thing I did was not go to a super bowl party (only because it was canceled -- lucky for me, Bill the Dog was sick as a dog!) I went to a party Friday night and ate some evil things -- could have stuck to the boiled fish dinner with yummy salmon and vegies, but no - I opted for the gumbo (with sausage) and a piece of fried chicken (didn't eat the whole piece of chicken, but made sure I got all the crispy skin!) I was relatively okay on Saturday -- a couple of handfuls of peanuts I didn't need. And then on Sunday attended a Pastie Dinner at church -- I had a vegitarian pastie, but it was the pie crust the veggies were wrapped in that was a killer -- had to be pure butter (if not lard!)

So imagine my surprise when I got on the scale this morning and it said I had maintaned the same weight -- maybe if I exercise hard today all that fat I inhaled over the weekend will not catch up to me!? I can hope!

How did the rest of you do this weekend?

10-8-ious
17/3.8/o

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger 10-8-ious said…

    Ha Ha -- I actually thought about that when you said you thought you might get Bill the Dog to log his weight with us that his being sick probably got him off to a good start. But I don't want to do it that way!

    So are you officially weighing in at WW yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home