The Daily Diet--news you can loose

A chronicle of our personal quest to loose weight

Monday, February 05, 2007

The Daily Diet--news you can loose

I didn't deserve this, either

I weighed in this morning- I guess I have picked Sunday or Monday as my official day. I had a very good work out week last week and thought I was being very good food-wise- at least M-F. I did, however, drink appoximately one bottle of wine on each Friday and Saturday night. Do you suppose that's why I'm up 2 pounds from last week? It sucks. Sunday is supposed to be a dependable day to start my week with a run- outside- not on the boring treadmill. My daughter reported to me as I was waking up "the thermometer says 2, with a minus in front of it. Guess what happened to my run. My workout partner and I skipped this morning- so of course neither of us did the workout on our own... I'm off to a bad start for the week. I know- I can hear it for myself- they are all sorry excuses. I've got get this turned around. So, to update my numbers- I guess I am 10/+2/+2 which of course means I really now have 12 pounds to loose. ARGHHHHH!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger 10-8-ious said…

    no - there is no way that a couple of bottles of wine made you gain 2 lbs! You had a really good exercise week -- maybe it's muscle? Or maybe it's just your body being weird. I bet if you stay OP (on plan) this week you will see a good loss for this week -- it just sort of has to catch up to you!

    I am using the cold weather as an excuse not to exercise too -- both inside and outside. Bad girl! Bad!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home