The Daily Diet--news you can loose

A chronicle of our personal quest to loose weight

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Down again

I'm down again, and that's a good thing! Went to WW last night and lost another pound and a half. My total weight loss so far is between 15 and 17 lbs - you know how weight fluctuates. My short term goal is for 15 more lbs and then I have a long term goal of 40 more lbs after that... so that means I have a grand total of 55 to go. I measured my waist, chest and hips a week and a half ago and yesterday I re- measured and lost a half inch off my waist and a half inch off my hips. I didn't re-measure my chest. I don't wanna know how much smaller that is~! My jeans fit looser, my scrubs are getting baggy and when I look in the mirror, I can see the difference in my face.

This week I started walking a half hour every day. I learned on my first day to carry my cell phone and pepper spray. I was nearly attacked by a Pit Bull who was running loose. He's at the Pound now.

I can't recommend the book, "YOU on a Diet" too much. It's chock full of information that is so useful! Next week I'm going to start the Beginning Workout from the Website, Realage.com. I downloaded it (free) and am actually looking forward to incorporating this with my new regimen.

Pureassnow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home